The Section provides members with a great Annual Meeting each fall. Consider the quality of the academic institutions within the Section! The programming is useful to anyone in current practice, interesting to those no longer practicing, and educational for all. Earn approximately 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ over a three day period.
- Point/Counterpoint Debates
- Panel Discussions
- State-of-the-Art Lectures
- Periodic additional components (courses, allied health program, hands-on sessions)
- Sessions are held in intimate settings and afternoons are often free for leisure time. The meeting features a themed Fun Night and Banquet included in registration.
- The meeting is held within the section two out of every three years and at an enjoyable destination outside of the Section every three years.
Network of Experts
Access the Section website and members only area to network with other members.
Have a question for an expert, but don't know who to ask? Send a message to us and we will do the research. Have a career related or practice question that needs an answer? Contact us. We are here to help you with any professional concerns you may have.
As a Section member, avail yourself of opportunities to participate on Section committees and connect to the AUA. Participation on all levels builds leadership skills and members are encouraged to be involved.
Research and Clinical Scholarships
The Section provides awards for the annual Resident Research Prize presentations in basic and clinical science, a Young Investigator grant and reimbursements to resident programs to help offset travel costs to meetings.