The AUA Northeastern Section is pleased to welcome Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners in the U.S. and Urology Nurses in Canada to join the Section in the Advanced Practice Provider Membership category.
Section leadership recognizes the significant contributions and growing interdependence of APP professionals and physicians at the Section’s outstanding academic institutions, small and large independent practices. The Section is committed to enhancing educational sessions at its fall meetings that are appropriately formatted for APPs — whether as part of the general plenary session, or as a stand-alone or concurrent program.
- Annual Meeting. The Annual Meeting provides approximately 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ over a three day period, with a variety of components:
- Point-Counterpoint Debates
- Panel Discussions
- State-of-the-Art Lectures
- Periodic courses, allied health program, hands-on sessions
- Sessions are held in intimate settings with ample leisure time. A rich social program features a Themed Reception, a President’s Reception, and a Banquet.
- The meeting is held within the geographic section two out of every three years, and at an enjoyable destination outside of the Section every three years.
- APP registration fees for the Annual Meeting are available at a reduced rate. A one-day registration option is also available upon request.
- Teamwork. APPs are needed and invited to help the Section enhance efficiency and utilization of APPs in urology practice, and improve treatment strategies and outcomes for patients.
- Network of Experts. Network with other members and meet experts in our field.
- Career Advice. Have a career related or practice question that needs an answer? Contact us. We are here to help you with any professional concerns you may have.
- Leadership. As a member, you will have the opportunity to participate on the committees of the Section. This has historically served as a platform for greater involvement within the AUA. Participation on all levels builds leadership skills and members are encouraged to be involved.